Dear Perioperative Colleagues,
on behalf of the Organizing Committees and the EORNA Board of Directors, It gives us great pleasure to extend a warm invitation to you to join us at the 7th European Operating Room Nurses Congress to be held in the beautiful eternal city of Rome, Italy, from May 7 to May 10, 2015.This promises to be another exciting educational, networking, social and cultural experience for one and all. Our theme for this Congress is “The Art of Perioperative Care eternally evolving”. The Scientific Committee of the Congress is ensuring that we will have a diverse and interesting educational programme to inform and advance perioperative nursing knowledge. continue >>
EORNA in the news
- SAVE THE DATE!
- POSTPONED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE TO JULY 25TH 2014!
We invite you to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the 7th EORNA Congress! Abstracts that address the latest clinical practice, education, innovation, research/evidence based practice, leadership and management, informatics, healthy workplaces, risk management and service development issues or any other latest trends and developments relevant to perioperative nursing, are welcome for education session proposal or for poster presentation ... read more
- The European congress of EORNA (the European Operating Room Nurses Association) is the only European forum for perioperative nurses to present their papers on perioperative practice.
- The congress contents will be accredited by EORNA ACE (accreditation system).
- The congress attracts speakers from all over Europe and around the world.
- The accepted abstracts will be included in the EORNA Congress proceedings.
Why submit an abstract?
For all these reasons we welcome your participation to submit an abstract to be considered!
In order to give time to everybody to submit their abstract, the deadline has been postponed to JULY 25TH 2014!
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- On behalf of the European Operating Room Nurses Association (EORNA) it is my pleasure to invite perioperative colleagues to submit abstracts ... read more