Dear Perioperative Colleagues,
on behalf of the Organizing Committees and the EORNA Board of Directors, It gives us great pleasure to extend a warm invitation to you to join us at the 7th European Operating Room Nurses Congress to be held in the beautiful eternal city of Rome, Italy, from May 7 to May 10, 2015.This promises to be another exciting educational, networking, social and cultural experience for one and all. Our theme for this Congress is “The Art of Perioperative Care eternally evolving”. The Scientific Committee of the Congress is ensuring that we will have a diverse and interesting educational programme to inform and advance perioperative nursing knowledge. continue >>
EORNA in the news
The EORNACongress Organizing and Scientific Committees team wishes you Happy Holidays and a Successful New Year 2015!
- SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT ONLINE!
- The Second Announcement including the Preliminary Scientific Programme for Download is now available in the ToolBox Page
- MORE AND MORE EXHIBITORS ARE INVOLVED IN EORNA CONGRESS
An increasing number of International Sponsors are interested in supporting Eorna’s Activities, to be an integral part of the 7th European Operating Room Nurses Congress.
To find out the complete list of Exhibitors Click here
- EORNA ACE ACCREDITATION
The Scientific Programme of the Congress will fulfill the EORNA ACE Quality criteria . Credits will be assigned to the specific sessions.
The number of credits is based upon the "credit-hour" system following the ECMEC (European CME Credits) rules (1 hour equals one ECMEC with a maximum of 3 ECMEC’s for a half day activity and 6 ECMEC’s for a full day activity.
For more information about EORNA ACE Click Here
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS (Individual and Groups)!
We invite you to register online for joining us at the 7th European Operating Room Nurses Congress to be held in the beautiful eternal city of Rome, Italy, from May 7 to May 10, 2015.
- AN ALL-IN-ONE PROCESS
Registration for EORNA Rome 2015 is an all-in-one process and covers:
• Congress registration and payment of congress registration fees
• Booking of hotel accommodation and payment of hotel accommodation costs
• Booking of tours and other social events and payment of tour and social event fee.
- DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD TO 28 FEBRUARY!
- To access the online platform for online registration Click Here
- A GREAT INTEREST IN EORNA’S ABSTRACT
More than 300 Abstracts accepted for presenting at the 7th EORNA Congress!
Education, innovation, research/evidence based practice, leadership and management, informatics, healthy workplaces, risk management and service development issues: these are just few examples compared to the huge amount of abstract’s matters received during these weeks. Thanks to all our participants and speakers for submitting their works!
- SAVE THE DATE!
POSTPONED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE TO JULY 25TH 2014!
We invite you to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the 7th EORNA Congress!
Abstracts that address the latest clinical practice, education, innovation, research/evidence based practice, leadership and management, informatics, healthy workplaces, risk management and service development issues or any other latest trends and developments relevant to perioperative nursing, are welcome for education session proposal or for poster presentation ... read more
Why submit an abstract?
- The European congress of EORNA (the European Operating Room Nurses Association) is the only European forum for perioperative nurses to present their papers on perioperative practice.
- The congress contents will be accredited by EORNA ACE (accreditation system).
- The congress attracts speakers from all over Europe and around the world.
- The accepted abstracts will be included in the EORNA Congress proceedings.
For all these reasons we welcome your participation to submit an abstract to be considered!
In order to give time to everybody to submit their abstract, the deadline has been postponed to JULY 25TH 2014!
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- On behalf of the European Operating Room Nurses Association (EORNA) it is my pleasure to invite perioperative colleagues to submit abstracts ... read more